My Favorite Things: On-Site Auto

I hate getting my oil changed. A lot. It's so inefficient! You sit for half an hour or more in a tiny grubby waiting room reading old copies of Entertainment Weekly (if you're lucky) or Car and Driver (more likely) and wondering if there is really coffee in that hotpot and if it's any good. There's no room to grade papers, or plug in a computer, or really accomplish anything. It's tedious. 

Which is why I am such a fan of On-Site Auto.
They come to you and change the oil while you go productively about your business. I, for example, recently had my car's oil changed while I was at school grading final exams. You could have it done while you were home watching Netflix. It doesn't matter - they show up where you tell them to. They do a full inspection, vacuum your floorboards, and wash your windshield too. Seriously, what's not to love?

Every Thursday is "Favorite Things" day, where I bring you a short recommendation of a product or service that I have found useful and/or helpful. Unless I say something, I'm not paid or compensated in any way for the plug. I just do it out of the goodness of my heart. 

No comments: